Work with us
OD Consultant with a passion for team based working?
AOD is a specialist consultancy in the field of team based working and part of the Skills for Care Group.
We are always interested in hearing from talented consultants who are interested in working with us as associates. Our team of committed associates enables us to meet ever increasing client demand and to achieve our strategic objective of spreading the evidence base and tools for team based working across health and social care, and beyond
You will provide organisational consultancy and assessment, team development, team leader and team coach development and coaching for clients across the NHS.
We have strong values as an organisation:
- We are evidence-based
- We are outcome focused
- We practise positive psychology in our approach to our work
- We are about developing capacity within our client organisations; not dependency
- We work collaboratively and in partnership with others
- We act at all times with integrity and transparency
We practise team based working for ourselves at AOD – as an associate with us you will be part of a diverse team of talented people, involved in decisions, developed and stretched, and remunerated fairly for your talent and time.
You will need:
- a strong track record in organisational, team and leadership development
- a passion for improving health and social care
- a strong interest in teams and their impact on client and organisational outcomes
- some familiarity with our team diagnostic or development tools
- strong experience of designing and delivering OD programmes, from diagnosis through to implementation, including use of psychometric tools
- proven track record in developing long-term trusting client relationships at all levels including board and senior clinicians
- a clear desire to partner with others and to be part of a team
- an understanding of the context of health and social care (NHS experience is desirable but not essential)
- a background and qualifications in organisational psychology are desirable
Why not get in touch?
Please email Michele White, Director of Consulting Services or call her on 07973 201979 if you would like an informal conversation.
You can apply by sending us your CV, with a covering letter highlighting why you are interested in working with us, and what you would bring to the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!