Forgotten your password?
- At the Login screen, select ‘Forgotten your password?’
- On the next screen enter your email address (user name) and select submit.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password and a link back to the AOD Connect login screen.
- Select the link or copy and paste it into your browser, and enter your username and the temporary password from the email. Your username is the email address through which you received the link.
We recommend that you copy and paste the temporary password to avoid errors, taking care not to copy the space at the beginning or end of the temporary password.
- Select log in. If you receive a message saying that your password has expired, select ‘Forgotten password’ and a new password will be sent to your email address.
- On the password screen, enter your own memorable password and confirm. Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters and should contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.
- Select ‘update’ to return to the welcome screen.