Logging in for the first time
- Confirmation of your registration to facilitate the ARTP+ or ATPI assessment tool will be sent via a system generated email from ‘email@example.com’.
- Go to the email you received ‘AOD Connect – Login details’, this email contains a link to the AOD Connect site along with your username and a temporary password.
- Select the link, or copy and paste it into your browser and enter your username and the temporary password from the email. Your username is the email address through which you received the link.
We recommend that you copy and paste the temporary password to avoid errors, taking care not to copy the blank space at the beginning or end of the password.
- Select Login. If you receive a message saying that your password has expired, select ‘Forgotten password’ and a new temporary password will be sent to your email address.
- On the password screen, enter your own memorable password and confirm. Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters and should contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number. It should not contain all or any part of your name.
- Select Update.
- You are now logged into the AOD Connect site, and may wish to bookmark the site for future reference.