Track the progress of an assessment and check response rates
Once a team has been registered for the ARTP+ or ATPI assessment, an email is sent to all participating team members inviting them to complete the questionnaire online via a unique link provided in the email. The email is sent at either 7am UK time on the date specified when registering the assessment or immediately after registration, if the date specified is the same as the registration date.
You are able to check the delivery status of the invitation emails, and track which team members have completed the questionnaire online.
- From the ‘Manage Team Assessments’ tab, select the blue link to ‘Manage your team assessments here’.
- Locate the relevant team registration in the list of your assessments. Facilitate your search by using the arrows to the right of each column header to sort the assessments as required or use the search box at the top right of the list.
- Select the corresponding team symbol to view a list of team members and their individual progress within the assessment.
- The columns within the list show the following information:
|Status||This column shows the overall status of the questionnaire completion (Emailed or Completed)|
|Date Emailed||This column displays the date of the last email that was sent to the team member. Email reminders are sent automatically every 3 days.|
|Email Status||This column indicates whether the last email sent to the team member was delivered successfully.|
|Date Opened||This column displays a date once the online questionnaire has been opened.|
Resending a bounced email
- Check that the email address is correct. If required, edit the email address using the pencil symbol .
Make the necessary amends to the email address and select submit to save the changes and return to the list of team members.
- To resend the email, select the team member by clicking anywhere in the row (selected team member will be highlighted grey) and use the ‘Email selected team member(s) only’ button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Reminder emails are sent automatically to team members every 3 days until they have either completed the questionnaire or the closing date for responses has been reached. Then you can send additional reminders at any time using the above process.