Import new team leaders from a CSV file
Organisation Administrator Guidance
Choose this option to create a number of new users on the AOD Connect site. This option can be used only for new users. For existing users see Create a new team journey for an existing user.
- Select ‘Manage Team Journeys’ to display the ‘Team Journeys’ screen
- Choose ‘Import new team leaders from CSV’ to reveal the following screen:
- Select ‘Download a sample CSV (comma delimited) data file’
Note: Ensure that you delete the example data
- Enter the group name for each new team leader: this might be the same for all the leaders in the list or different.
- Type or copy and paste the names and email addresses of all the new users into the appropriate columns.
- Enter the name and email address of an accredited team coach for each team journey leader. Each team leader may have a different coach.
Note: To check who is an accredited coach within your organisation, use the back button to return momentarily to the previous screen and select ‘Create a new team journey for a new user’. Use the ‘Coach’ drop down menu to view the names listed.
- Name and save the file on your computer, remembering to retain the CSV comma delimited file type.
- Select ‘Browse’ and navigate to where you have saved the file.
- Select the CSV file and then upload.
- Select the ‘Team journey type’ from the dropdown menu. All of the team journeys created for leaders in the CSV file must have the same team journey type.
- Read the caution and select ‘Cancel’ or ‘Confirm’ to create the new team users and their team journeys.
- Team Leaders will each receive an email containing access details and when logged in they will have access to their team journey.
Trouble shooting: If the CSV file does not load, try the following:
- Check the spreadsheet for missing or duplicated data
- Check for errors in email addresses and spaces at the end of email addresses
- Delete columns to the right of and rows below your data which may previously have contained data
- Resave the file as a spreadsheet and then as a CSV file and reload.
- If an individual leader listed on a spreadsheet is rejected their name or the line number in the CSV file will be notified on your screen. Use the guidelines to ‘Create a new team journey for a new user’ to register this individual.