Affina Team Performance Inventory
The UK’s leading evidence-based assessment of team effectiveness
Organisations need high performing teams that engage staff, innovate and so implement effective change.
The Affina Team Performance Inventory (ATPI) is a powerful online assessment tool for measuring a team’s potential to deliver effective performance.
The ATPI’s design is firmly based on leading global research into what we know about high performing teams – exactly the type of evidence base you’d expect from a well-established and reliable assessment tool.
With the ATPI you can:
- Improve performance by identifying strengths and development needs in teams.
- Benefit from extensive research into high performing teams.
- Target team development where the team requires most support to achieve high performance.
- Benchmark against other comparable teams, outside your organisation.
- Monitor the team’s progress before and after an intervention, period of development or change.
How it works:
- The ATPI works by analysing responses from team members to an online questionnaire
- Takes team members 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire
- Comprehensive 14-page report shows how the team is performing in the 18 major dimensions (and 54 components) of effective team working
- Sub-group reports – £30 per sub-group
- Organisational-level reports
Our pricing is designed to support you in using our tools at scale:
|Affina Team Performance Inventory (ATPI)||
The AOD Team Assessment Accreditation Programme qualifies you to administer the tool, interpret results and and provide feedback to teams at all levels in your own organisation or with your clients.
For organisations with limited capacity, we also work directly with teams, taking care of the design and delivery of the intervention and outcomes, from start to finish. See Individual Team Development.
Next open programmes:
17th-18th Nov 2020 (live virtual format) – FULL
16th-17th March 2020 (live virtual format)
How-to Videos: AOD team tools (via YouTube)