AOD Team Assessment Accreditation Programme
Evidence-based training for assessing and supporting effective team-based working
This unique two day programme equips you with the knowledge and skills to work with teams and team leaders using the most evidence-based tools on the market.
You will become an Accredited Facilitator qualified to use AOD assessment tools with teams at all levels in your own organisation or with your clients.
Programme: AOD Team Assessment Accreditation Programme
Tools: Affina Team Performance Inventory, Affina Real Team Profile Plus
Aimed at: Org Dev, L&D, HR and Service Improvement professionals, Executive Coaches and similar
Duration: 2 days
Fee: £790 plus VAT
Certification: Accredited Facilitator – Affina Team Performance Inventory
Next programme: 9th-10th June 2021; 5th-6th October 2021 (live virtual format)
More info: Read team leader case studies
Through this programme you can expect to:
- Deliver focused, effective team-based interventions with a clear understanding of what makes a high performing team
- Benchmark against comparable teams and provide your teams with a solid foundation for improving performance
- Add the UK’s leading evidence-based assessment of team effectiveness to your professional skills portfolio
You will learn how to:
- Describe the research evidence around the links between team effectiveness, organisational performance and patient/client outcomes.
- Explore the organisational and strategic context for the development of effective team working.
- Describe the dimensions and components of ‘real teams’, ‘effective teams’ and ‘highly performing teams’ and how they relate to the:
- Explore the most appropriate measures of team working for different situations.
- Experience giving feedback from an ATPI report to a team leader.
- Plan to administer the ATPI to individual teams and to communities of teams.
- Explore suitable development tools to improve team working.
Before you start
Online e-module (1 hour)
Review the evidence base behind team based working and take a short quiz to consolidate your knowledge.
Virtual workshop across 3 half days
Join a group of fellow professionals to explore the evidence base. Learn how to work with team leaders and teams to assess team effectiveness using the AOD team tools.
After the workshop
Assess a team using the Affina Team Performance Inventory (ATPI)
Run an assessment and submit a reflective log for evaluation. You will receive excellent follow-up support and coaching from your facilitator. Once accredited, you can use the ATPI for two years. (Includes a telephone call with your workshop leader to discuss the report prior to your feedback session with the team leader.)
Dates and fees
- 9th-10th June 2021 (live virtual format)
5th-6th October 2021 (live virtual format)
- Register your interest
- Facilitated learning plus Q&A across three half days
- Two e-modules
- Two free assessments
- Follow-up support including 1:1 coaching
- Access to online team development tools