Team Assessment Accreditation
Take your work with teams to the next level
This unique two day programme equips you with the knowledge and skills to work with teams and team leaders using the most evidence-based tools on the market.
You will become an Accredited Facilitator qualified to use AOD assessment tools with teams at all levels in your own organisation or with your clients.
Programme: AOD Team Assessment Accreditation Programme
Tools: Affina Team Performance Inventory, Affina Real Team Profile Plus
Aimed at: Org Dev, L&D, HR and Service Improvement professionals, Executive Coaches and similar
Duration: 2 days
Fee: £790 plus VAT
Certification: Accredited Facilitator – Affina Team Performance Inventory
This course is for you if you:
- Work with teams to assess and develop performance.
- Want to understand the evidence behind team based working and use tools based on the research.
- Want to add team assessment and development to your professional skills portfolio.
You will learn how to:
- Apply the research evidence which links team performance to important organisational outcomes.
- Recognise the essential characteristics of successful teams.
- Identify the most appropriate measure of team working for different situations.
- Use two AOD team assessment tools with individual teams and communities of teams:
- Interpret the team assessment results and understand the dimensions and components covered in the report.
- Provide feedback to teams and explore development opportunities.
Before you start
One hour online exercise
Review the evidence base behind team based working and take a short quiz to consolidate your knowledge.
Two day interactive workshop
Join a group of fellow professionals to explore the evidence base. Learn how to work with team leaders and teams to assess team effectiveness using the AOD team tools.
Back in your organisation
Assess a team using the Affina Team Performance Inventory (ATPI)
Run an assessment and submit a suitable reflective log to secure accreditation to use the ATPI for two years. (Includes a telephone call with your workshop leader to discuss the report prior to your feedback session with the team leader.)
Dates and fees
- Comprehensive participant materials
- One free team-level administration of the Affina Real Team Profile Plus (valid for 6 months)
- One free team-level administration of the ATPI (valid for 6 months)
- Telephone coaching through first administrations and team feedback
- Online access to practical activities to support team development
- Refreshments and a light buffet lunch